– Absorption capacity: 18 kg/m2 – depends on the type of varnish / painting materials used
– Filtration efficiency: up to 98% – depends on the type of varnish / painting materials used
– Number of pleats: up to 26 per linear meter
– Filter surface 10m2: dimensions 1m x 10mb, 0.9m x 11,2mb, 0.75m x 13.5mb
– Filter surface 5m2: dimensions 0.50m x 10mb
– Packaging: flap box made of 3-layer gray cardboard
Filters Engineering paper filters are made from eco-friendly materials. For production, we only use recycled paper. Thanks to this, all our filters are easy to dispose of.
Carton packaging sealed with hot melt glue
Filters Engineering as the only ones on the market, close the cardboard packaging of the filters with hot melt glue. It makes the edges stiffer and stronger, and the filter itself has less chance of being damaged during transportation.
Built-in tension adjustment
Filters Engineering Pleated Paper filters have a special ribbon that limits their excessive stretching. Such a built-in tension adjustment system makes the filter more stable, ensuring the most effective operation and use of the filter.